1. Acceptance of Terms
By using our Services, you agree to these Terms and any other policies or guidelines provided on our website. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company. If you are using our Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
4. Account Registration
To access certain features of our Services, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree not to share your account login credentials with anyone else and to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
5. Use of Services
You agree to use our Services for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our Services.
6. Prohibited Activities
While using our Services, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- a. Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- b. Impersonating another person or entity.
- c. Posting or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- d. Posting or transmitting any content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- e. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our Services or our systems.
- f. Interfering with or disrupting the integrity or performance of our Services.
- g. Using any automated means, such as bots or scripts, to access, scrape, or collect data from our Services without our prior written consent.
7. Intellectual Property
All content and materials on our Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, are owned or licensed by the Company and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any of the content or materials on our Services without our prior written consent.
- a. Our Services are provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of our Services.
- b. We do not provide medical advice. The information provided on our Services is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Consult with a qualified healthcare provider for any medical concerns or conditions.
- c. We do not endorse or guarantee the effectiveness of any products or services mentioned on our Services.
9. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from (a) your use or inability to use our Services, (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein, (c) any content or materials posted by third parties on our Services, or (d) any other matter related to our Services.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Services at our sole discretion, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
As a user, you may also terminate your account by opening a support ticket. Please allow 2 business days for us to complete this process.
11. Changes to Terms
We may update or revise these Terms at any time. The most current version of these Terms will be posted on our website with the "Last Updated" date. Your continued use of our Services after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
12. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]